ARC is planning on attending the AMS Annual meeting in Seattle, Washington from January 23 to 26. With the focus of this year’s meeting being around obtaining the necessary observations and information to address numerical weather prediction, climate, situational awareness, economic value of forecasts, societal impacts, or any other need, data-driven, science-driven decisions ARC together with NDP feels it can contribute to the overall mission and success of the meteorology society in the United States and around the world. Please reach out to us if you are interested in meeting with the team at the AMS annual meeting.
- ARC and the Catalyst Accelerator
- Boulder engineering company buys weather radar company
- Boulder engineering firm NDP acquired NCAR-founded Advanced Radar Corporation
- O’Neil Group ‘facilitates’ acquisition of radar business for Boulder firm
- Net-Centric Design Professionals purchases Advanced Radar Corporation